Cooking Turnips Recipe : Cooking Brown Rice In A Pressure Cooker : Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Ham Cooking Instructions.
Cooking Turnips Recipe
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The European plant of the cabbage family that produces this root
- (turnip) root of any of several members of the mustard family
- A similar or related root, esp. a rutabaga
- (The Turnip (fairy tale)) The Turnip is a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm in Grimm's Fairy Tales as tale number 146.
- A round root with white or cream flesh that is eaten as a vegetable and also has edible leaves
- (turnip) widely cultivated plant having a large fleshy edible white or yellow root
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
Okay, not really. Just Navy and Pinto beans cooking for the big batch of Parrot Mash I was making. :]
For the grain part I added in quinoa, barley and brown rice and flax seed.
For the veggie part I added in carrots, sweet potatoes, sweet peppers, peas, sugar snap peas, corn, a turnip, kale, and also yams. :]
I don't know that I'd ever cooked w/ turnips before. This was a nice recipe for a Sunday afternoon since you start the meat braising, then add all the veg near the end, so I could prep all the potatoes, carrots, and turnips while the meat cooked.
(photo by JCV)
cooking butter clams
cooking fresh sausage
cooking games for little kids
cooking schools in austin texas
outdoor cooking tripod
scottsdale cooking classes