MN COOKING CLASS - GE COOKING - COOKING CLASSES FOR THE GROWING GOURMET
Mn Cooking Class
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- Showing stylish excellence
- manganese: a hard brittle grey polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic; used in making steel; occurs in many minerals
- Minnesota: a midwestern state
- .mn is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Mongolia. It is administered by Datacom. The domain name is composed of the consonants in the first syllable of the country name.
- The chemical element manganese
mn nd brds
birds cooking the moon!
cooking pork fillets
cooking calamari tubes
cooking class ireland
cooking with curry powder
easy cooking for a crowd
cooking goat meat
roast leg of lamb cooking times